Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lorelei's Creative Side (my new business!)

Well, after YEARS of saying I was going to have a business...I am finally putting it into effect......YAY! I named it Lorelei's Creative Side and what I do is create DVD slideshows/montages. These can be for ANYTHING.....weddings, funerals, birthdays, Baby's 1st year, proposing marriage (that's how Duston did!) and one for "just because"..... I do one every year of the boys for our parents in Ohio. It makes it nice because they don't get to see them but a couple times a year. It kind of catches them up! I have a LIMITED time offer.....just to encourage my friends and family to either use my services and/or help me promote my business. My offer is HALF OFF my pricing! Email me......or call.......Duston is working on my website as we speak. It is not available yet but soon soon soon!!! It will be www.LCSdvdcreations.com! In the meantime...until my website is up and running, check out my sample dvd through this link to my myspace videos....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=50226306
I have tried to upload the dvd straight to my blog but it won't work! It is just a quick 4 minute dvd slide show of my boys just to show people what exactly I have to offer!!!! Oh! It DOES NOT matter if you are far.....you can either send me pics through the mail on a disc or flashdrive....or mail them....or upload them to snapfish....or I can take them from your myspace.....whatever works. I am asking everyone for your help. Any and ALL is greatly appreciated! They really do make awesome and memorable gifts!
Thanks,
~Lorelei

No comments: