Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Above is a picture of me today and below was February 2008....GARF!


WOW! Ok, so when I started this weight loss journey last year around this time...I weighed nearly 30lbs more than I do now! It has truly been a roller coaster. I have started up at least three times since then or who knows I probably would have hit my ultimate goal by now (surely). Oh well. I am proud that I have managed to "maintain" for the most part. I will NEVER get to be that big again. :) With the Bahamas trip right around the corner, I want to stay on track as much as possible....yeah everyone slips up every now and then and that's not exactly what I mean by "stay on track". I want to eat healthy AT LEAST 5 days out of the week and exercise AT LEAST 5 times a week. Now, does that mean on the days that I don't "eat healthy" that I can eat whatever I want....pretty much....but in moderation! :) Here is a pic of me last year in February and then a recent one. Motivation!

1 comment:

Denise said...

YOU ROCK!
You are doing so good, i'm so proud of you!