Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ok, so it's been a WHILE!

So much has been going on and I don't even know where to start...
We went to the Bahamas as our Christmas present from Mom & Randy! It was a blast! I wish the weather was warmer though so I could have actually swam! Of course it's always nice to see and spend time with the family! This is a photo I snapped from the stairs of our condo!




I have had another birthday....whoo...and am now 28! Duston and I went to Buca Di Beppo that night and celebrated! :) I have been out of high school for ten years...with a reunion coming up in September. I feel OLD. Doesn't help that just about all my friends are youngins. LOL!


A week ago Monday we got a call from our property manager stating that we will have 30 days to vacate the property because the owner (we rent obviously) let the home go into foreclosure. Nice. Praise God we found another home in the same neighborhood! We will move in this weekend.

This past Sunday marks a very special event in Duston and my life. We were baptized! It was so special to have my husband right along side me in our walk. Other than the water being ICE COLD, it was a great experience. To top it off, we had some of our closest friends there to support us! :)

Duston was the 9th in the nation for his sales for the month of April at work. He received a nice little bonus for that! Go Duston! :) I am so proud of him. He truly works his butt off and deserves every ounce of credit that he gets!

Aydan is growing....and growing.....it just seems like this past year he has gotten more solid...really filled out...along with growing vertically.. ;) He just finished up T Ball season! He did so much better this last year! He will be starting Pre K in the fall and everyday he asks me if there are 3 more days til he starts...must be his favorite number...idk. LOL!

Weston...hmmm...we have been struggling with his behavior lately which is such a change. I'm guessing we are just in the terrible twos...that we missed with Aydan. He is just very clingy and whiny....please pray this passes and SOON! :)

Oh! Another semi exciting thing to add is that when Duston cleaned out the pool for the summer, there were about a million tadpoles (not really but definitely several hundred). So, we decided to make a fun and learning experience out of it and save 7 of them. They turned into frogs fairly quickly. Very cool! :)

I think that is all for now.....

No comments: